May 19, 2009

WRITING: GIVING ADVICE

Dear Mariona
One of my friends has started acting quite strangely. She's always looking for money and she somtimes misses school. She's going out with a guy, Steve, who I don't know very well. Steve doesn't speak to me when the three of us are together and he looks at me very angrily.
I don't really know what's happening. What's your advice?
Clare


Hi, Clare.
If I were you, I'd be worried about this. You have to do something or this will finish badly. Oviously, you should talk to them as quickly as possible.You must speak honestly to them and tell her that you are worrried. Don't speak with Steve, i can be dangerous. First it isnecessary to make change her opinion. Unfortunately, the people changesand if she doesn't notice you, you must stop to do it. From mistakes, people learn. Good luck Clare. See you soon.
Mariona

No comments: