Jun 1, 2009

OBSERVATION YOUR ORAL PRESENTATION

PRESENTATION:
Did you use any resources? Yes, I searched information in internet
Were the resources relevant and attractive? Mm. I suppose, but some things not.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT:
Did you look at your audience mos of the time? Yes, often.
Did you read from your notes? Yes, in one folio that I had to have a guideline.
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, I had any questions and movements.

STRUCTURE:
Did you organize your ideas i orderof importance? Yes, I did.
Did you use discourse makers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, I did.

CONTENT:
Did you introduce interesting, NEW information to your audience? Some information were more interesting than others, but I suppose that I introduce new information for the audiences.
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the Internet/books..? Yes, I did.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? More information were detailed and original, but I think that another one were also superficial.

LANGUAGE:
Did you use chech your grammar? Yes, I did.
Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No, I didn't. I searched the vocabulary on the internet, but I used for look the pronunciation.
Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, in some sentences.
Did you use fillers? Yes, I did.

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION:
Did yo know how to pronounce all your words? Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher?
Yes, in general. I check the pronunciation in a dictionary and to my aunt.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?
Yes, I change my tone some time.
I think that in some thinks I speed in a fluid continuum, but also I had breaks and interruptions.

SELF-EVALUATION:
You are your teacher! What mark did you get? ;-) 7

No comments: